Happy New Year! With the New Year, comes the chance to get rid of the old and bring in the new! Registration for the Spring 2016 Consignment Sale is officially OPEN! Get your number now – before we run out. Once the kids are back in school next week – it’s time to start cleaning out all the toys and clothes the kids won’t use or wear anymore and get ready to turn those gently used items into CASH MONEY!
Mark your calendars for our next sale: March 19th, 2016!
Registration is open from today until January 31st. Just a couple quick side notes:
- All registrations must be rec’d by 5pm on January 31st. We do not accept post marked by. The registration forms must be in our hot little hands by 5pm on January 31st. You can mail them via snail mail or drop them off at the Church office. There is a box by the receptionists (Mrs. Charlotte’s desk)
- You only need one number for the teen and children’s sale. We combined the sales last season, and it seemed to work a lot better. Your registration fee covers both sales.
- Remember your registration fee of $10 in the form of a check made out to MUMC Consignment.
- Don’t forget to include with your registration form 2 self addressed stamped envelopes. One will be used for the mailing of your number and sale information. The second will be used to mail your check after the sale – and we really want to mail you that check! So make sure you include the two envelopes. :0)
That’s it. Remember to keep checking the website and our facebook page for sale updates, reminders and and other fun bits of information. We look forward to seeing you all in a couple months!
Click Consignor Request Form Spring 2016 to download the Consignor Request Form for Spring 2016.
Thank you to all those that volunteered their time (before, during & after), consigned and shopped with us during the fall sale. Without each and every one of you – we could not put on the sale – and for that, we THANK YOU! We hope that you found a lot of goodies! Go ahead and mark your calendars for January 1 – registration opens for the spring sale which will be March 19th.
Have a great fall y’all!
Ok ladies (and gentlemen) the sale is less than 72 hours away! Tomorrow night (September 17) at 9pm is the cut off to get all items entered in the system! Below you will find the other important times for the sale!
Drop off Times:
Thursday, September 17: 4-8pm
Friday, September 18: 9a-12p
Preview Sale for Volunteers:
Friday, September 18: 4-9p
Preview Sale for Consignors:
Friday, September 18: 6:30-9p
Saturday, September 19: 8a-12p
Saturday, September 19: 1-3p (Half Price on selected items)
Pick up Times:
Saturday, September 19: 5-5:30p
All unsold merchandise must be picked up by 5:30 on Saturday, September 19. All items not picked up by 5:30p will be donated to local charities – NO EXCEPTIONS!
I think that is all for now – hit us up on Facebook if you have any questions or feel free to email us at email@example.com! See you all in a few short hours!!
We have just received confirmation that we have a few consignor numbers left for the Fall/Winter sale. If you missed the first deadline, you are in luck. You can print off your registration form and take it to the Church along with your registration fees. Once we receive your request you will receive your number and instructions on tagging within a couple days. Remember, consignors receive 70% of selling price of items.
Act fast though… once the number are gone, they are gone!
Consignor Request Form Fall 2015
If you registered for the 2015 Fall/Winter sale, you should receive your confirmation letter along with your number assignment for this sale by this weekend. Letters are being mailed today. If you did not have a chance to drop off your registration, you are in luck. We have a few numbers left – so you still have time to get your registration in. You can drop it off at the Church office or drop it in the mail.
Once you get your number assignment in the mail, you will be able to go ahead and begin tagging.
Toodle Loo! Check back regularly here for updates closer to the sale.
Registration is open for the Fall/Winter Consignment Sale. Please print off your registration form and send it to the Church along with $10 registration and don’t forget your 2 self addressed stamped envelopes. Registration closes at 5pm on July 31st. Click here to download your registration form.
Schools out for the summer! What could you think of more fun to do than clean out your kids closets to prepare for the onslaught of new clothes for the upcoming school year?! Registration for the fall-winter sale opens on July 1st and will run through July 31st. Please see below about some very important changes that are taking place starting this sale.
- You will no longer need more than one number to consign with teen and children. We have combined the two sales! So once you have your number, you can consign teen and children things all under that one number. Woo Hoo, for making things simpler!!
- The registration fee for the sale is now $10. You will need to include that with your registration form along with 2 stamped self addressed envelopes. All registration forms need to received by the Church office no later than 5pm on July 31st.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message via facebook.