Now that the process is easier, you will have the time to consign more items.
We have made a few changes that we hope you will be excited about.
- NO sending in a request for a number this year…you will be assigned a number when you log on to the system.
- NO sending in self-addressed stamped envelopes or a registration fee. The registration fee of $12 will be deducted from your consignor check before it is mailed to you.
- Please make sure that the address in My Consignment Manager is correct, because that is where the check will be mailed
- Choose a shift you would like to volunteer at on the VOLUNTEER menu after you log in
1. Go to https://www.myconsignmentmanager.com/matthewsumc/
2. When the screen pops up saying Welcome to our Registration and Tagging System, page down a little and click “Register Here.”
3. When the screen pops up saying Please Login, enter your User ID and password for My Consignment manager and click on “Login.”
4. Click on “Register Me.”
5. You will then be assigned the next available consignor number and be taken to a screen where you can begin entering, managing and printing tags.
6. From this screen, you can also click on the VOLUNTEER option and select a shift that you would like to help so that you are able to shop at 4 on Friday, September 16.