Sale Update: Unfortunately at this time our only option is to cancel the sale for this weekend. We have run into several hurdles related to the storm and think it is the best decision. With schools being cancelled volunteers are unable to be here, organizations are being pulled away that would typically pick up donations, security is potentially being pulled away to help others in need and the list goes on. Please know that we will look into a new date but if that does not work we hope you will join us in the spring. Please know you can transfer all the items you tagged to our next fall sale, all is not lost. We will work on communicating fee refunds and other details in the next day or so.