About our Sale


cropped-2011-logo-with-text2.jpg

Becoming a Consignor for the
CHILDREN and TEEN SALE

Each year we hold two lotteries to give out the consignor numbers.
We have found that this is the most fair way for us to offer numbers to as many
people as possible in our community.

Profits from the sale are split two ways:
Consignors get 70% of total sales of their merchandise and Matthews UMC gets the remaining 30%
which is used to bless ministries/organizations serving children locally, nationally, and internationally.

For the SPRING Sale we accept
Consignor Requests from January 1 – 31.

For the FALL Sale we accept
Consignor Requests from July 1 – 31.

The Consignment Committee reserves the right to deny a consignor number.

Please note:  Strollers aren’t allowed at the sale.

If you have a question or need additional information, please fill out the form below
or drop us an email: consignment@matthewsumc.org