All tagging guidelines must be followed in order for us to accept your merchandise.
1. Go to https://www.myconsignmentmanager.com/matthewsumc/
2. When the screen pops up saying Welcome to our Registration and Tagging System, page down a little and click “Register Here.”
3. When the screen pops up saying Please Login, enter your User ID and password for My Consignment manager and click on “Login.”
4. Click on “Register Me.”
5. You will then be assigned the next available consignor number and be taken to a screen where you can begin entering, managing and printing tags.
6. From this screen, you can also click on the VOLUNTEER option and select a shift that you would like to help so that you are able to shop at 4 on Friday, September 16.
***Note*** Everything DOES NOT need to be entered or printed at once. The system will save all your current work until you return.
If you have any questions, the fastest way to contact us is by emailing email@example.com. Email is checked daily. Please do not call the Church Office. They will forward you to the above. We are volunteers of the Church who run the sale and there is seldom someone in the Church Office who is able to answer questions about the sale.
Drop off times
Thurs. 3/16 4-8 p.m.
Fri. 3/17 9:00-12:00
Items that we do not accept:
- Stuffed animals
- Stain, dirty or ripped clothes
- Underwear and bras
- Opened packages of diapers (cloth or disposable)
- Items with inappropriate messages
- VHS or cassette tapes
- Rated R, P-13 or copies of movies
- Dirty toys or baby items
- Bottles, pacifiers, nipples and drink cups
- Program or Event t-shirts
- Clothes that aren’t on hangers
- Clothes without tags
- Clothes with other sales tags
- Out of season clothes