Registration will open up Feb. 1st to consign for our Spring/Summer sale. Hurry and get your spot now. It is a great way to empty out the old clothes and toys from last year. March 18th will be here before you know it!
You can select the shift you want now by going to https://www.myconsignmentmanager.com/matthewsumc/. The shift manager will reach out to as the sale gets closer with details!
Now that the process is easier, you will have the time to consign more items.
We have made a few changes that we hope you will be excited about.
- NO sending in a request for a number this year…you will be assigned a number when you log on to the system.
- NO sending in self-addressed stamped envelopes or a registration fee. The registration fee of $12 will be deducted from your consignor check before it is mailed to you.
- Please make sure that the address in My Consignment Manager is correct, because that is where the check will be mailed
- Choose a shift you would like to volunteer at on the VOLUNTEER menu after you log in
1. Go to https://www.myconsignmentmanager.com/matthewsumc/
2. When the screen pops up saying Welcome to our Registration and Tagging System, page down a little and click “Register Here.”
3. When the screen pops up saying Please Login, enter your User ID and password for My Consignment manager and click on “Login.”
4. Click on “Register Me.”
5. You will then be assigned the next available consignor number and be taken to a screen where you can begin entering, managing and printing tags.
6. From this screen, you can also click on the VOLUNTEER option and select a shift that you would like to help so that you are able to shop at 4 on Friday, September 16.
Happy Summer! Have your kids hit growth spurts and need new clothes for the school year? Why spend a ton of money when you can buy cute brand name clothes at the consignment sale. Registration for the Fall 2016 Consignment Sale will be opening soon! We are making some changes in our registration process:
· No need to send in your registration form with your envelopes and check to request a number.
· No need to wait for the lottery.
· The registration fee of $12 will be deducted directly from your consignment profit check at the end of the sale.
· We will provide the envelope and stamp to mail your check to you.
· You still only need one number for the teen and children’s sale. No longer are the sales separate. Your registration fee covers both sales.
· Registration will open by July 15.
Mark your calendars for our next sale: September 17th, 2016!
The COUNTDOWN is officially on! We are less than a week away from the best consignment sale in the Charlotte Metro area for children and teens! Please keep the following times in mind while you are planning the rest of your week.
We still have a few opportunities to volunteer. If you are available and would like the ability to shop early (before the sale is open to the public – so you get the best selections!) please drop us an email, and we will get you hooked up with one of our awesome volunteer coordinators! See you all this weekend!
If you thought you missed the January 31st deadline to register to be a consignor, you are in luck! We have a couple extra spaces available. Download your Consignor Request Form today and mail it in (or you can drop it by the church office). Start cleaning out ladies (and gentlemen)!
Happy New Year! With the New Year, comes the chance to get rid of the old and bring in the new! Registration for the Spring 2016 Consignment Sale is officially OPEN! Get your number now – before we run out. Once the kids are back in school next week – it’s time to start cleaning out all the toys and clothes the kids won’t use or wear anymore and get ready to turn those gently used items into CASH MONEY!
Mark your calendars for our next sale: March 19th, 2016!
Registration is open from today until January 31st. Just a couple quick side notes:
- All registrations must be rec’d by 5pm on January 31st. We do not accept post marked by. The registration forms must be in our hot little hands by 5pm on January 31st. You can mail them via snail mail or drop them off at the Church office. There is a box by the receptionists (Mrs. Charlotte’s desk)
- You only need one number for the teen and children’s sale. We combined the sales last season, and it seemed to work a lot better. Your registration fee covers both sales.
- Remember your registration fee of $10 in the form of a check made out to MUMC Consignment.
- Don’t forget to include with your registration form 2 self addressed stamped envelopes. One will be used for the mailing of your number and sale information. The second will be used to mail your check after the sale – and we really want to mail you that check! So make sure you include the two envelopes. :0)
That’s it. Remember to keep checking the website and our facebook page for sale updates, reminders and and other fun bits of information. We look forward to seeing you all in a couple months!
Click Consignor Request Form Spring 2016 to download the Consignor Request Form for Spring 2016.