We had an amazing sale today! Thank you for everyone who volunteered and came out to shop! We helped so many ministries with all of the donations.
One special note we would like to pass along for next sale. Strollers aren’t allowed at the sale due to space constraints. We have a lot of people who come through and several racks of clothes which means it can sometimes get tight. Thanks for your understanding!
See you in Sept!!!
Registration will open up Feb. 1st to consign for our Spring/Summer sale. Hurry and get your spot now. It is a great way to empty out the old clothes and toys from last year. March 18th will be here before you know it!
You can select the shift you want now by going to https://www.myconsignmentmanager.com/matthewsumc/. The shift manager will reach out to as the sale gets closer with details!
Now that the process is easier, you will have the time to consign more items.
We have made a few changes that we hope you will be excited about.
- NO sending in a request for a number this year…you will be assigned a number when you log on to the system.
- NO sending in self-addressed stamped envelopes or a registration fee. The registration fee of $12 will be deducted from your consignor check before it is mailed to you.
- Please make sure that the address in My Consignment Manager is correct, because that is where the check will be mailed
- Choose a shift you would like to volunteer at on the VOLUNTEER menu after you log in
Follow the steps below and you can begin entering your items:
1. Go to https://www.myconsignmentmanager.com/matthewsumc/
2. When the screen pops up saying Welcome to our Registration and Tagging System, page down a little and click “Register Here.”
3. When the screen pops up saying Please Login, enter your User ID and password for My Consignment manager and click on “Login.”
4. Click on “Register Me.”
5. You will then be assigned the next available consignor number and be taken to a screen where you can begin entering, managing and printing tags.
6. From this screen, you can also click on the VOLUNTEER option and select a shift that you would like to help so that you are able to shop at 4 on Friday, September 16.
Happy Summer! Have your kids hit growth spurts and need new clothes for the school year? Why spend a ton of money when you can buy cute brand name clothes at the consignment sale. Registration for the Fall 2016 Consignment Sale will be opening soon! We are making some changes in our registration process:
· No need to send in your registration form with your envelopes and check to request a number.
· No need to wait for the lottery.
· The registration fee of $12 will be deducted directly from your consignment profit check at the end of the sale.
· We will provide the envelope and stamp to mail your check to you.
· You still only need one number for the teen and children’s sale. No longer are the sales separate. Your registration fee covers both sales.
· Registration will open by July 15.
Mark your calendars for our next sale: September 17th, 2016!
The COUNTDOWN is officially on! We are less than a week away from the best consignment sale in the Charlotte Metro area for children and teens! Please keep the following times in mind while you are planning the rest of your week.
We still have a few opportunities to volunteer. If you are available and would like the ability to shop early (before the sale is open to the public – so you get the best selections!) please drop us an email, and we will get you hooked up with one of our awesome volunteer coordinators! See you all this weekend!